Triad Telecom provides SIP Trunking for the Cisco UC320 / UC320W telephone system. The Cisco UC320 is the industry’s most cost effective on-site solution for businesses with 24 users or less. UC320 owners can increase the functionality and redundancy of their telephone system by replacing their traditional telephone service with Triad Telecom’s SIP Trunking.
SIP Trunking from Triad Telecom allows UC320 owners to:
- Keep your current telephone number(s)
- Add additional lines and number(s) in as little as 24 hours
- Increase redundancy through RTDR (Real Time Dynamic Routing)
- Reduce interstate and intrastate long distance calling charges
- Remove the complexity of working with a traditional phone company
- Work with a telephone service provider who speaks ‘your’ language
- Break free from the shackles of traditional wired infrastructure
Triad Telecom works extensively with the Cisco UC320 product team to ensure the highest level of interoperability and support for next generation features. Our engineers will provide UC320 clients with FREE initial configuration assistance to ensure your are up and running quickly.
UC320 owners may now take advantage of the North Carolina Digital Voice Bundle which includes (8) lines and dedicated IP fax for only $100/mo (plus usage). Triad Telecom has been a trusted provider of SIP Trunking to small and medium businesses for more than 6 years across all industries. Triad Telecom is specialized and focused on providing service to businesses just like yours!
- Dedicated call paths / lines delivered via SIP trunk
- Flexible calling plans
- Option to add additional SIP telephone number(s) / DID(s)
- Option to add additional SIP calling paths / lines
- Caller ID name and number delivery
- Site level RTDR (Real Time Dynamic Routing)
- G.729a and G.711U codec support
- Dedicated fax number (does not tie up SIP lines when faxes are sent or received)
- Inbound and outbound desktop faxing
- Support of existing fax machines via optional faxbridge adapter